A variety of web conferencing services are currently offered by a number of companies, but we hear users say…
- This tool has so many functions, but still I can't communicate the way I want to.
- Although I was impressed with this variety of functions first, I rarely use most of the functions. I feel like I am wasting money in vain every month.
- It lacks consideration for usability. I am so frustrated with it.
- Every time I try to use it, I experience problems with sound or video, and I can't get a meeting started.
A fancy story about web conferencing services doesn't work in the real world.
SaasBoard is a next-generation web conferencing system originally developed by NEURONET. We focus only on what is truly required for web conferencing/collaboration.
◆ Easy and comfortable to use for everyone
◆ Communication that allows you to express your thoughts intuitively, reliably and easily.
◆ Sophisticated, yet low price
SaasBoard continues to evolve to an even more powerful web collaboration system beyond the constraints of the traditional web conferencing system, providing further usability and functionality. Here is a few examples of SaasBoard's key features.
The one-stop entrance that leads you to smooth web meeting and collaboration experience.
Room Reservation Platform
Three communication features that enable a next-generation web meeting and smooth web collaboration.
This next-generation social network interface offers a variety of functions that support active knowledge workers.
A management console that allows facilitators to quickly and easily reserve meeting rooms and check the reservation status.
Enjoy high quality video and audio regardless of your network environment.
Express yourself not only with language but in a visually rich way to communicate effectively.
Show a presentation slide or images in real time without having to send them.
More about SaasBoard
- What are the differences between various SaasBoard services in terms of functions? -> Functionality List
- What are the differences between SaasBoard services and competitors' services? -> Web Confencing Comparison Chart
- What kind of PC do I have to have? -> System Requirements/Specifications
- What else do I need besides my PC? -> Accessories
- I want to know how SaasBoard works.-> FAQ regarding Functionality