Is this your first time using a video meeting tool, or are you not quite used to web cameras, microphones, or headsets? It would be very frustrating if you connect any audio and visual devices to a PC and end up with no video and no sound, and your meeting partner would be even more frustrated if this happens when the meeting is about to start.
That is why we provide this self-checking capability. For a smooth start of a video meeting, we recommend that you self-check your devices.
How to Self-check
1. Access the SaasBoard top page.
2. Click the "Start Self-checking" button.
3. Please follow the instructions that will navigate you through the process.
4. Please run the loop back test for 5 seconds to make sure that your devices are working right.
If the test is not successful, several causes are possible. Please continue to follow the instructions.
What kind of web cameras and headsets do I need?
- You may find one there. Click Here
Is it easy to start video conferencing?
- Yes ! Here's step-by-step instructions.
I want to try video conferencing.
- Please try a free SaasBoard with full video conferencing features.